Glimpse 33 Media is currently accepting applications for the full-time position of Graphic Designer & Web developer. Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, the successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will include:
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials for all programs and events
(flyers, posters, banners, collaterals, logos, invitations, postcards, newsletters,
newspaper ads, etc.)
- Carrying design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to
the brand standards
- Producing captivating design assets, ranging from social media graphics and marketing infographics to branded magazines.
- Operates effectively as a member of the development team.
- Operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
- Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
- Formal graphic design training
- A minimum of +3 years’ design experience
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe CS4 suite
(PC), especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience in developing websites and/or web applications.
- Solid understanding of navigation and SEO.
- Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience
of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality
- Experience working with WordPress
- Responsible for managing print orders and dealing with external suppliers
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of production, pre-press, print and web-based technologies
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
Kindly forward your CV to email@example.com