Roles & Responsibilities
• Manages the Company’s visual identity and communication to the public
• Pioneers and implements measurable strategies and action plans that will drive the Company’s brand awareness nationally and globally
• Develops and executes innovative communication strategies to educate and inform external and internal stakeholders about activities and accomplishments of the Company
• Composes and edits press releases, company literature, and articles for internal and external use
• Reviews and updates Company’s website
• Establishes and manages a best in class and attractive web presence with online contents and marketing materials to generate traffic and allow easy user interface on company’s webpage
• Leads team to create strong social media presence and innovative campaigns that empowers stakeholders to spread the company’s brand virally and increase quality and quantity of followers
• Oversees paid media strategies to optimize brand awareness, online engagement, and recruitment efforts
• Maintains regular contact with customers to ensure understanding of business from customer’s perspective
• Drives process improvements within the Brand Management function.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline
• Master’s Degree in any brand and media related discipline would be an added advantage
• Minimum of seven (7) years related post-graduation experience, with at least 2 years in a managerial role
• Experience in the Insurance Industry is necessary.
This role demands a resourceful and creative individual with demonstrated capacity to engage stakeholders, strong experience in brand and media management as well as ability to leverage social media to improve company visibility. The role also calls for good leadership, networking/ social skills, confident disposition, written and verbal communication skills, in-depth knowledge of the company’s activities, industry and competition.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online